add new page
The "Add a New Page" function is where you are able to create and manage content on your menus. Like menus they are also a navigational link.
Login to the editing site by entering your web address/visage
- Click on the "Content icon"
- Click on a menu link to display the contents of the menu
- Click on “Add New Page” and enter
- "Navigation Link to Reside in" this links the page to the menu.
- Show when user is "Logged & Not Logged in" - open access.
- From the page type select "Show All" to display the page in its entirety, OR "Show Summary". The show summary feature opens an additional input field to enter & control the amount of content. Selecting "Show Summary" displays multiple pages on the one menu with a link to the full page content.
- Enter a "Page Title" which is relevant to the content. The "Page Title" will be the heading for the page.
- "Page Title Link" leave blank, specifications for this feature are unavailable at this stage.
- Entering "0" in the "Page User Access Level" allows every user to see the page. This feature will be further implemented once securities & permissions have been fully developed.
- "Page Content" enter the page text here using the tools in the basic editor window to format your text.
- "Page Dates" control when your page was created as well as when to publish and expire your page content.
- "SEO Page Title" leave blank as it automatically populates.
- "Description META Tag" leave blank as it automatically populates.
- "Keywords META Tag" - Leave blank.
- "Save Draft", "Save for Approval", "Save & Publish" These options may vary depending on permissions set against the user's access.