Once your meet has been set up, you are ready to start accepting online entries
Before you begin, ensure you have completed the following:
- Set up your meet in ClubLANE (Instructions)
- Imported events from Meet Manager into ClubLANE (Instructions)
- Set your Long Course and Short Course entry parameters (Instructions)
- Set the dates online entries are open (Instructions)
- Set up your meet to display in your APT Calendar (Instructions)
Log in to ClubLANE and click on Meets from the top menu bar.
Select List of Meets from the Meets drop-down menu.
Locate and click the Meet Title of the meet you wish to turn online entries on for.
From the Details tab select Edit.
Locate the Allow web booking options from within the Dates box.
Ensure that Yes is selected.
From the same screen, make note of the Event Code, located within the Main Details section.
In your non-APT website, hyperlink the following into the information on your page.
*NOTE: the information highlighted in red needs to be replaced with event code specific to your meet, which you made note of earlier.
When a user clicks the link, they will be taken to the screen below which will display your meet information entered into ClubLANE, the enter button will automatically display when a user selects the detail button between the times and dates of when you set your entries to automatically open and close.