Once your meet has been set up, you are ready to start accepting online entries
Before you begin, ensure you have completed the following:
- Set up your meet in ClubLANE (Instructions)
- Imported events from Meet Manager into ClubLANE (Instructions)
- Set your Long Course and Short Course entry parameters (Instructions)
- Set the dates online entries are open (Instructions)
- Set up your meet to display in your APT Calendar (Instructions)
Log in to ClubLANE and click on Meets from the top menu bar.
Select List of Meets from the Meets drop-down menu.
Locate and click the Meet Title of the meet you wish to turn online entries on for.
From the Details tab select Edit.
Locate the Allow web booking options from within the Dates box.
Ensure that Yes is selected.
If you are using the built in Details pop-up to display your information from the calendar in your APT website, the enter button will automatically display when a user selects the detail button between the times and dates of when you set your entries to automatically open and close.
If you are using a CMS page, created through Visage, you will need to follow the instructions ‘How do I embed the enter button into a Visage CMS page on my APT website?’.