Swimming Australia (SAL) offers Club Websites free of charge on behalf of our State & Territory partners. To obtain a Club Website, please first obtain approval from your State or Territory Association.
Once you have been approved to receive a website, please email the following information to us at:
1. Club logo in jpg format & an image representing your club - both need to be of a high resolution. We will use these to create a 'banner' for you that goes across the header on the home page of your website. If you prefer, you can create your own banner and we will add this to your website for you (image size 940 x 150 pixels.
2. Club colours - we will try to use these across the website and in the banner (you will be able to vary this at any time).
3. A short blurb about your club and another high resolution image (800 x 600 pixels) - this will populate your 'Welcome Page'
Our standard domain format is to use your club name and link that to 'swimming.org.au' i.e. scottsdale.swimming.org.au. Please let us know what you would like your domain name to be as there will be a cost involved to change it.
There is no cost for building or maintaining the website.
Please have a look at some current Swimming Australia websites to familiarise yourself with the templates we have available:
- Template 1 - https://ballaratgold.swimming.org.au/
- Template 2 - https://bendigoeast.swimming.org.au/)
Available options for building your base website include: