Every time a payment is made on a members record, either by themselves or by an administrator, a notification will automatically be sent to their email address. The email will notify the date, how much was paid, the last 4 digits of the credit card used to pay and name the payee. It will advise the member to login to MyLANE to view the full invoice.
Articles in this section
- How to access a copy of a member’s payment receipt
- How to set up membership discounts.
- Notification of payment
- HOW TO SEND AN INDIVIDUAL PAYMENT EMAIL TO A MEMBER THROUGH CLUBLANE
- HOW TO SORT YOUR MEMBERS LISTING IN ClubLANE
- How to view a list of manual payments paid through ClubLANE by club
- How do I view a list of deposits made to my club bank account by Swimming Australia?
- How to pay for a family in one transaction
- How to pay for a new member account manually in ClubLANE
- How to pay for a new member account via Credit Card in ClubLANE