1. Click on JOIN NOW button on State or Club level website.
2. New member is provided with dropdown menu options to select which Region and then which Club they would like to join.
3. New member is then presented with the Terms and Conditions for Club, Region and State and must agree to continue.
4. Select membership type for the new member joining.
5. Enter Personal details and Contacts for the member joining.
6. Add details for Guardian / Emergency contact and Medical Information for member joining.
7. Enter Address for member joining.
8. Enter National Fields for member joining – 2 pages. Note these are not mandatory, so the joiner can just click next without populating any fields.
9. Add preferred Username and Password for the new member to have access to their MyLANE account.
10. Member’s Details screen – option to add another family member or to make a payment.
11. If adding another family member, new joiners will be taken through the following workflow, which is the same as Steps 4 to 9 above.
12. Confirmation that additional family member has been added.
13. Then workflow will return again to the Member’s Details screen and new member will be provided with the option to add another family member or to make a payment.
14. Both members will now also show up on ClubLANE under the Club’s member list, whether they proceed to make a payment or not.
15. If choosing to make a payment, the Family Details screen shows details of new members including name, DOB, Membership Type & Guardian contact details.
16. Breakdown of Payment Invoice, advised to contact Club Registrar if payment information is not correct.
17. Request to enter payment card details on Card Details screen.
18. Card payment confirmation screen prior to payment being taken.
19. Payment success screen shows what will appear on the invoice. The text in blue will be sent to the member as an automated email to confirm that a payment has been made on their record and advising them to login to MyLANE to view the full invoice.