After uploading your ID into your personal library, see following instructions for linking the ID to club account:
Linking Identity Verification Documents to a Club Account in Swim Central
The following steps must be completed by the person named as the Account Contact in their own profile in Swim Central as this step cannot be completed by someone impersonating the Account Contact.
To link the uploaded document(s) to the Club account, the Account Contact must follow these steps:
- Leave their document library by selecting 'Swim Central' icon on the top left
- From their personal dashboard, select Administration
- From the Club's Administration dashboard select Club Information
- Select Club Details tab
- Click on Edit for Finances
- Under Account Contact, Identity Document 1 field use the drop-down menus to select
Passport or Front of Driver’s License/Identity Card
- Identity Document 2 field use the drop-down menus to select
Back of Driver’s License/Identity Card
- Select Save
NB - The Date of birth and name on the ID documents must match the
Account Contact Full Name and DOB in Swim Central
Once all steps have been completed, Stripe will conduct the verification process, which can take up to 24 hours
Once you have uploaded these ID documents to the Club Account, they are then stored within the Stripe system.
After 48 hours the ID Documents can be deleted from your Documents library.
Once deleted, these ID documents will no longer be accessible or visible within Swim Central.
If there is a problem with verification, Stripe will notify the Account Contact via Swim Central on the Administration Dashboard via Entity Account Warnings saying 'Your business entity account is incomplete. Payments may be affected. Update your Business Entity to address these issues.
- Select the notification to view the 'Entity Account Warnings'