The Expiry Members report provides you a list of active and expired members for your club/entity dating back 18 months from the current day. It also allows you to check the status of membership renewals.
1) Login to Swim Central and navigate to your Administration Dashboard.
2) Select Reporting then open the Expiry Report accordion.
3) Make your selection then select 'Export Report'
4) The Relationship is always set as 'Show Directly Related' – Displays only members in that club/entity
5) The status dropdown filters are as follows:
All – Displays all members of the club/organisation for the last 18 months
Currently Active – Shows only members with a current membership product
Expired last 30 days – Shows only those members who have expired within the last 30 days
Expired last 18 months – Shows only those members who did not renew within the last 18
months of run date of the report.
The Expiry Report will be queued and emailed to you for external data evaluation/handling.
The export report contains the following fields:
Membership Expiry Date
Family Group Name
Age Days Left
To view all active and expired members for your club/entity dating back 18 months from the current day.
1) From the Expiry Report accordion select View All
2) Select your status option - All, Currently Active, Expired last 30 days or Expired last 18 months
3) Find the members you wish to view then select the icon to the far right of their name
4) For expired members you have the option to ‘Go to Member Home’ to view details and/or ‘Impersonate’.
5) For currently active members you have the option to go directly to the active membership or
‘Go to Member Home’ to view details and/or impersonate.