Members are able to see their official and unofficial results in swim central.
1) Login to Swim Central and from the menu select ‘Results’.
2) Select the family member whose individual results you wish to view
3) Using the search criteria select the event information then click 'search'
4) The member’s results will be displayed below.
5) A green tick means the results are verified, no green tick is unverified
6) Splits - If Splits are available select the down arrow to view
7) Results Download - Select the swimmer then click the Results Download button at the top of the page
8) An Excel spreadsheet will download with the swimmer's results.
9) The report will show the following information -
Date, Meet Name, Stroke, Distance, Course, Age, Verified and Time
Verified TRUE: Results have been verified
Verified FALSE: Results are not verified
NB: Unofficial meets such as club nights can not have results verified.
Common Reasons why results may not be displaying
- Host Club has not uploaded the results file
- Results to be verified by the respective state
- Swimmer's Name in the results file did not match the name in Swim Central
- Duplicate profiles in Swim Central
Once a member turns 13 a ‘Ranking’ tab will display next to the ‘Individual’ Tab
- From the Individual results display, toggle ‘Ranking’ on
- Using the search criteria select the event information then ‘search’.
- The member’s Club, State and National ranking for that event will be displayed.
Please Note: Only official times over a selected year will display for Rankings.