Members are able to see their official and unofficial results in swim central.
Login to Swim Central and from the menu select ‘Results’.
- Select the family member whose individual results you wish to view
- Using the search criteria select the event information then click ‘search’
- The member’s results will be displayed below.
- Splits - If Splits are available select the down arrow to view
Common Reasons why results may not be displaying
- Host Club has not uploaded the results file
- Results to be verified by the respective state
- Swimmer's Name in the results file did not match the name in Swim Central
- Duplicate profiles in Swim Central
STEP 2. Ranking:
Once a member turns 13 a ‘Ranking’ tab will display next to the ‘Individual’ Tab
- From the Individual results display, toggle ‘Ranking’ on
- Using the search criteria select the event information then ‘search’.
- The member’s Club, State and National ranking for that event will be displayed.
Please Note: Only official times over a selected year will display for Rankings.