Swim Central allows members to access both their official and unofficial results.
1) Login to Swim Central and click on the 'Results’ option from the menu.
2) Choose the swimmer whose individual results you want to see
3) Using the search criteria select the event information then click 'search'
4) The member’s results will appear below on the screen.
5) Verified results will have a green tick, whereas unverified results will not display a green tick.
6) Splits - If Splits are available select the arrow to view them.
7) Results Download - Select the swimmer then click the Results Download button at the top of the page
8) A CSV file containing the swimmer's results will be downloaded.
9) The report will show the following details -
Date, Meet Name, Stroke, Distance, Course, Age, Verified and Time
The Verified status can either be TRUE (if the results have been verified) or FALSE (if the results are not verified)
Please note that results from unofficial meets such as club nights cannot be verified.
Common Reasons why results may not be visible
- Host Club has not uploaded the results file
- Results are to pending verification by the respective state
- Swimmer's Name in the results file did not match the name in Swim Central
- Duplicate profiles exist in Swim Central
Once a member turns 13 a ‘Ranking’ tab will display next to the ‘Individual’ Tab
- From the Individual results display, toggle ‘Ranking’ on
- Using the search criteria select the event information then ‘search’.
- The member’s Club, State and National ranking for that event will be displayed.
Please Note that only official times from a chosen year will be displayed for Rankings.