Members will only be able to initiate a refund request on meets that have been setup to allow refunds and prior to the meet finishing.
It is recommended that you check the Entities refund policy as requests may be declined.
1) Login to Swim Central and select the padlock at the top right corner and enter your PIN
2) Locate the meet, swimmer and event you wish to request a refund for.
3) Select the ‘Entered’ button and you will be taken to the relevant purchase order under Order History
4) Confirm you have the correct purchase order for the event with the details of the purchase order showing on the righthand side screen.
5) Select refund next to the event that you would like to request a refund for.
6) A pop-up screen will display, confirm the details then select ‘Continue’
7) The request will be sent to the Host Club for approval. Please ensure you contact the host club advising them of the request and reason for the refund. If not provided your request may be declined
8) A ‘Refund Pending’ status will display next to the event.
9) Approved requests may take up to 14 days to be processed and transaction fees may not be included in the final refund amount.
10) The progress of the refund request will display on the purchase order.