To participate in races at upcoming swim meets, participants will need to enter the meet via Swim Central.
1) Login to Swim Central, select the padlock at the top right corner and enter your ‘PIN’
NB. If you are an individual not attached to a family group purchasing for yourself you will not require a pin
FINDING A MEET
2) Select ‘Events’ from the left hand menu, alternatively select locate an event from the quick links
3) From the My Events tab Select the date the of the meet from the calendar
3) Select ‘View Event’ next to the meet you wish to nominate for
4) If you are looking to enter a meet that is not shown on your events calendar, please contact your club to confirm this meet has been allocated to your club or select 'Locate an Event' and search for the event via the filters.
5) To view event details select the ‘Details’ tab.
6) Select ‘Entries’ tab to navigate to a list of eligible entries
7) Select the swimmer you wish to enter
MEMBERSHIP AND RELATIONSHIP REQUIREMENTS
8) Membership and Relationship Requirements (i.e. the requirement for a swimmer to hold a valid membership or relationship with a club) will be checked to ensure you meet these requirements. You will be advised if you don’t otherwise you will be taken straight to the race entries screen.
NB: If there are both membership and relationship requirements a participant must meet both requirements to enter.
ENTERING THE MEET
9) A list of all eligible events for the swimmer to enter based on their age and gender will appear.
10) If there are no qualification times, or the swimmer meets the qualification time, a '+' icon will be displayed. Select '+'
11) If the competitor/swimmer does not meet the qualification time, an 'Ineligible' icon will display
12) Races already entered will display with 'Entered'
Entry Time: The swimmer's time used at time of nomination
Seed Time: A swimmer's final seed time is calculated at time of export from Swim Central and may differ to the entry time.
13) If the meet requires a Meet Entry Fee then the below screen will display
14) Select 'Continue' if this is applicable
15) If the meet requires a document eg. Passport Photo for identification, the below screen will display after payment has been completed.
16) If the required document is not already present in the individuals document library it can be uploaded via the yellow ‘Documents Type’ button next to the swimmer’s name
ENTERING MORE THAN ONE CHILD
17) To complete entries for another child for the same meet select the next swimmer from the Nominee box
18) To complete entries for a different meet, simply click on ‘back to events’ at the top of the page or ‘Events’ in the menu
19) You will see the total number of events entered for your family reflected in the Shopping Cart item count as you go along.
CHECKING YOUR SHOPPING CART
20) Once entries have been added to the Shopping Cart, click on the cart icon or select ‘Make Payment’
21) You will see a confirmation screen listing all events you entered for each swimmer and which meets have been entered.
22) Confirm all entries and, if necessary, remove any unwanted items by selecting the 'X'
23) Enter payment details and select Agree with Terms & Conditions in the Payment Method window
24) Select ‘Buy Now’ or 'Complete Purchase' button to complete the purchase.
25) A ‘Thank you for your purchase’ screen will display and an email confirmation will be sent to your inbox verifying that your purchase is complete.
26) You can also select ‘Go to Purchases’ where you will see that the purchase status is set to completed for the transaction.