To become a member of a club/organisation, participants will need to purchase a membership product with that club/organisation in Swim Central.
1) Login to Swim Central and select the padlock at the top right corner and enter your ‘PIN’
NB. If you are an individual not attached to a family group, purchasing for yourself, you will not require a pin.
2) From the menu options select Store, Select Memberships
3) Search for your club by club/organisation, postcode or suburb
4) Select the member who you are purchasing a membership for
Select the member
5) A list of available memberships for which they meet the age criteria will display.
6) Select the appropriate membership by selecting 'Add to Cart for John' at the bottom of the product tile
Please note that membership filtering for age is based on the age of the member on the membership start date.
7) Continue to add memberships to your cart by selecting the member and then finding the appropriate membership then adding to cart as required.
8) Once all memberships have been added to your cart select Shopping Trolley at the tope of the page
9) At the Checkout
- Confirm all details are correct and assigned to the correct name
- Enter name on credit card
- Enter card number, expiry date and CVC
- Read and agree with Terms and Conditions
- Select ‘Buy Now’
10) A screen saying ‘Thank you for your purchase’ shows with a summary of your purchases and a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
If your membership requires a document upload, please see here for clarification on that process.