In order to join a club/organisation, individuals will be required to purchase a membership through Swim Central.
Please note that in specific states, it is mandatory for Parents/Guardians or Group Principal, to have an active membership with the same Club/State association as their dependants. Failure to hold an active membership may result in your dependant's membership being suspended.
1) Login to Swim Central and click on the padlock icon at the top right corner of the page, enter your ‘PIN’ if required
NB. If you are an individual not attached to a family group there will be no padlock or pin
2) From the menu options select Store, select Memberships
3) Search for your club by club/organisation, postcode or suburb
4) Select the member who you are purchasing a membership for
5) A list of available memberships for which they meet the age criteria will display.
If there are no products displaying in the store please check with the club as they may not have any membership products available to purchase.
6) Select the appropriate membership by clicking 'Add to Cart for John' at the bottom of the membership product tile
Please note that membership filtering for age is based on the age of the member on the membership start date.
eg: Swimmer is 9 years old but was 8 on the start date of the membership (1st July), therefore only the 8 & Under membership will show in the store.
7) Continue to add memberships to your cart by selecting the member and finding the appropriate membership then adding it to your cart accordingly.
8) Once all memberships have been added to your cart, click on the "Shopping Trolley" icon located at the top of the page.
9) At the Checkout
- Confirm all details are correct and assigned to the correct member
- Enter name on credit card
- Enter card number, expiry date and CVC
- Read and agree with Terms and Conditions
- Select ‘Buy Now’
10) A screen will display saying ‘Thank you for your purchase’ along with a summary of your purchases. Additionally, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
If your membership requires a document upload, please see here for clarification on that process.