Members can transfer to a new club easily in Swim Central, following the steps below.
LOGIN AND SELECT THE NEW CLUB
1) Login to Swim Central, if you are the Head of a family group buying a membership for a child/dependant, select the padlock at the top right corner and enter your ‘PIN’.
2) Select Store,
3) Select Memberships
PURCHASE THE NEW MEMBERSHIP
4) Search for your NEW club by club/organsiation, postcode or suburb
5) Select the correct family member
6) Find the new membership product and select ‘Add to Cart for Child's name’
Please make sure you are purchasing for the correct person.
7) Select Shopping Cart at the the top of the page
8) At the checkout
- Verify the contents of your trolley
- Enter Name on card
- Enter credit card details,
- Agree with Terms and Conditions
- Select ‘Buy Now’
NB If your membership requires a document upload, please see here for details.
SET PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP
9) On the screen ‘Thank you for your purchase’ select ‘Set as Primary Membership’ then ‘confirm’
COMPLETE THE TRANSFER
10) Proceed to the member’s ‘Profile’ and select ‘View Profile’
11) Select the OLD membership and the membership details with a ‘Transfer Button’ will display
Select Transfer. If this button is not visible, please contact your state administrator.
A list of transfer options will appear. Select the NEW membership product.
A pop-up message will appear, confirming that you are transferring from the OLD club into the NEW club. Please read this message carefully to ensure it is the correct transfer.
The transfer request is now approved.
The swimmer will be eligible to receive a refund on any components which are common to both membership products (i.e. State fee and National fee components). The member should receive the refund within 10 days of the transfer being initiated.