Option 1. SET PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP FOR CHILDREN
Login to Swim Central and from the menu, select ‘Profiles’
Select ‘View Profile’ of the child for which you would like to set the primary membership.
Select a Membership from the Active Memberships list.
To set the selected membership as ‘Primary’ click on Make Primary.
A green tick will appear to indicate you have designated this membership as their primary membership.
Select Back to Profiles to go back to the family group and select any other people needing a primary membership established.
Repeat this process as required until you and all children have a primary membership designated.
Option 2. SET YOUR OWN PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP
- Login to Swim Central and from the menu, select ‘Profiles’
- Select ‘View Profile’ and enter your pin.
- From the 'Memberships' tab select the Membership from your list.
- To set the selected membership as Primary click on 'Make Primary'.
- A green tick will appear to indicate you have designated this membership as your primary membership.