LOGIN & SELECT YOUR CLUB
1) Login to Swim Central, if you are the Head of a family group buying a membership for a child/dependant, select the padlock at the top right corner and enter your ‘PIN’.
2) From the menu options select Store, Select Memberships
Your current club membership products should automatically display
PURCHASE THE NEW MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT
3) Select the correct member from the Family List
4) Locate the ‘NEW Membership Product’
5) Select ‘Add to Cart’ for ####'
6) Select Shopping Cart at the top of the page
7) Verify the contents of your trolley
8) Enter credit card details, Agree with Terms and Conditions
9) Select ‘Buy Now’
NB If your membership requires a document upload, please see here for details.
SET PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP
10) On the screen ‘Thank you for your purchase’ select
‘Set as Primary Membership’ then ‘confirm’
COMPLETE THE TRANSFER
11) Proceed to the member’s ‘Profile’ and select ‘View Profile’
12) Select the OLD membership
13) The old membership details with a ‘Transfer Button’ will display
14) Select Transfer. If this button is not visible, please contact your state administrator.
15) A list of transfer options will appear. Select the NEW membership product.
16) A ‘Request Transfer’ pop-up message will display, confirming that you are transferring from the OLD Membership to the NEW membership. Please read this message carefully to ensure it is the correct transfer.
If this is not displaying correctly please stop and contact your state admin for further assistance .
17) Select ‘Continue’.
18) Your new membership should now be displayed with a green tick
A refund of the original recreational swimmer membership will happen automatically within Swim Central and should be received within 10 days (depending on your bank’s processing time).