Please see the information below on what to do when meet entries close
1. Viewing Attendees & Downloading Entries
You can view and download a list of attendees at any point
- From the the Event Home screen.
- Select the 'ATT' (Attendees) tab
- A list of attendees will display for your meet
- Select 'Attendees Report' to be emailed an excel report
After your meet closes, entries (Meet Manager .hy3 nominations file) can be downloaded by selecting the Entries button from the top left corner of the Event Home screen.
2. Distribution of Entry Lists/Results
Swim Central has the capability to make a document accessible to all clubs that have associated themselves to your meet, as well as swimmers attending your meet. For example, this feature could be used to:
- Provide the entry list to all clubs and members after entries close
- Provide the timeline to all clubs and members after entries close
- Provide the program of events to all clubs and members after entries close
- Provide the swimmers results file after the meet has occurred
- Provide the Team Manager Results file for other clubs to download
To provide a document,
- Select the Doc tab from the right hand side of the Event Home screen.
- Select 'Document +'
- Upload your document
- Toggle 'Visible to Attendees' on ONLY if the document is to be visible to swimmers
- Swimmers will have access to the documents from the Event's Details Tab.
3. Uploading Results
After your meet has run, upload your results into Swim Central
- From the event home page
- Select Results Upload
- Locate the 'Meet Results' file you exported and saved from meet manager
- Select 'Next' and then 'Queue'.
- This results file will be added to a queue ready to be imported into Swim Central.
- The import process can take some time, so there may be a delay before results information will become available for public viewing.
- You will receive an e-mail from Swim Central once this file has completed processing.
After results have been uploaded, they need to be verified by your State.
If required by your state, please ensure that results (both the Meet Manager Backup file and the TM Results file) as well as any other documentation are emailed directly to your State as soon as possible after your meet has run, as verification won’t occur until the results have been received.
4. Check for Unmatched Results
To view your results upload summary, click on the Result Upload Button - Detail List in the Event Home Page
Unmatched results usually occur for three reasons:
- Incorrect DOB in either meet manager or swim central
- Different spelling of a name between meet manager and swim central
- Duplicate profile in Swim Central
- No MMID match
It is up to the meet host to contact the club concerned and ascertain the correct information and rectify the meet file or have the parent update their swimmers’ personal details in Swim Central.
Once you have the meet file correct you can reupload the meet results but they will need to be reapproved and verified - Please contact your administrator to advise.
5. Events Dashboard Status Definitions
Approved: Your meet has met the requirements and is approved by your ancestor
Verified: Your meet results have been uploaded and verified by your ancestor
Rejected: Your meet has not met the requirements and has been rejected by your ancestor
Draft: Event is yet to be published to Swim Central and is still able to be edited