Please see the information below on what to do when meet entries close
1. Viewing Attendees & Downloading Entries
You can view and download a list of attendees at any point
- From the the Event Dashboard.
- Select the 'Total Attendees' tile
- You will be taken to 'Extra Information' Tab and a list of Attendees will display for your meet
- From the accordion you can see an individuals nominations and the status.
Nom Successful: Nominations are successful
Relay Only: Participant is competing in a relay only
Visitor: Participant is outside of your Home Pinnacle
Entry Fee: Participant has requested a refund for one/all of their nominations
Entry Membership: Participant's membership has been refunded/force expired or suspended
Payment Received: Payment has been successful
Pending Approval: Approval of a document is required in order for nomination to be successful
- Select 'Attendees Report' to be emailed an excel report
- After your meet closes, entries (Meet Manager .hy3 nominations file) can be downloaded by selecting the Entries button from the top left corner of the Event Dash screen.
2. Distribution of Entry Lists/Results
Swim Central has the capability to make a document accessible to all clubs that have associated themselves to your meet, as well as swimmers attending your meet. For example, this feature could be used to:
- Provide the entry list to all clubs and members after entries close
- Provide the timeline to all clubs and members after entries close
- Provide the program of events to all clubs and members after entries close
- Provide the swimmers results file after the meet has occurred
- Provide the Team Manager Results file for other clubs to download
To provide a document,
- Select Extra Information Tab
- Select 'Document +'
- Select Add Document
- Upload your document
- Tick 'Visible to Attendees' on ONLY if the document is to be visible to swimmers
- Swimmers will have access to the documents from the Event's Details Tab.
3. Uploading Results
After your meet has run, upload your results into Swim Central
- From the Event Dash screen
- Select Results > Import Results
- Locate the 'Meet Results' file you exported and saved from meet manager
- Select 'Next' and then 'Queue'
- This results file will be added to a queue ready to be imported into Swim Central.
- The import process can take some time, so there may be a delay before results information will become available for public viewing.
- You will receive an e-mail from Swim Central once this file has completed processing.
After results have been uploaded, they need to be verified by your State.
If required by your state, please ensure that results (both the Meet Manager Backup file and the TM Results file) as well as any other documentation are emailed directly to your State as soon as possible after your meet has run, as verification won’t occur until the results have been received.
4. Check for Unmatched Results
To view your results import summary
- From the Event Dash Screen
- Select Import Summary from the Results dropdown list
- Confirm you have no unmatched results.
Unmatched results usually occur for three reasons:
- Incorrect DOB in either meet manager or swim central
- Different spelling of a name between meet manager and swim central
- Duplicate profile in Swim Central
- No profile match
It is up to the meet host to contact the club concerned and ascertain the correct information and rectify the meet file or have the parent update their swimmers’ personal details in Swim Central.
Once you have the meet file correct you can reupload the meet results but they will need to be reapproved and verified - Please contact your administrator to advise.
5. Events Dashboard Status Definitions
Approved: Your meet has met the requirements and is approved by your ancestor
Verified: Your meet results have been uploaded and verified by your ancestor
Pending: Pending Verification and or Pending Approval
Rejected: Your meet has not met the requirements and has been rejected by your ancestor
Draft: Event is yet to be published to Swim Central and is still able to be edited
Hidden: Meet is hidden from the calendar - 'Show in Catalogue' unticked