There are three primary reasons to Link a meet to your club/organisation/district:
A) Enable your club/organisation swimmers to see and enter meets from a different state/region/club, from the event calendar
B) Enabling club administrators and coaches to track the attendance of their club members at the meet.
C) To obtain the Team Manager results file
1) Login to Swim Central and select ‘Administration’
2) Enter your Family Pin (if required)
3) Select Events from the left-hand navigation panel
4) From the Events Dashboard Select 'Link Event' button
5) Search for the Club/District/State whose meets you wish to link with your club/organisation/district. Only Club/District/States that have published events will display.
6) A list of events will appear on the right for that Club/District/State.
7) Select the event you want to link to
8) You can view the meet details and click on "Link Event'
9) You will get the option to set a surcharge, if this is not necessary, select Next.
**The surcharge denotes a fee that the visiting club/organisation may wish to add onto the swimmers’ entry costs. For example, aiding in travelling to the event, like covering costs for the coach to attend the event, or paying for a bus to transport participants. That is, the normal entry fee will be paid to the meet host, while the surcharge (if any) is paid to the club/organisation who is linking to the meet.
10) Confirm the link and select Save
11) The meet can be seen on your events dashboard accompanied by a link icon. It will also be visible on your members' calendars under 'My Events' as well as 'Locate an Event'tabs'.
12) To keep track of the nominations for swimmers in your club, you have the option to access or retrieve the information associated with the linked event by viewing or downloading it.
Attendees Report/Attendees Accordion
To obtain a list of attendees for individual and relay events go to Event Dash -> Reports -> Select Attendees Report. A report will be emailed which details the attendees contact information and includes how many individual and relay nominations. This is also visible from the Extra Information tab -> Attendees accordion. Select the individual and a list of their race nominations will display underneath. To view relay only swimmers, look for the relay only tag.
To obtain a list of attendees and their race nominations go to Event Dash -> Reports -> Select Nominations Report. A report will be emailed which details the attendees and the details of each individual and relay nomination. This is also visible from the Extra Information tab -> Attendees accordion. Select the individual and a list of their race nominations will display underneath.
Teams Report/Team Accordion
To view a list of each team nominated for a relay go to Event Dash -> Reports -> Select Team Reports. A report will be emailed which details the Team Name, Team Alpha Character, Race Number, Race Name, Team Entry Time, List of Athletes Names, Event Cost and the payment Status. Alternatively from the Extra Information tab -> Event Teams -> Select the Team -> Click on Menu -> View Team. You will be taken to the Team Nomination
13) Once the swim meet has completed and the results have been uploaded and verified a tag 'TM File' will display.
14) To export your club's TM file, choose the specific meet, and then, in the results dropdown menu, click 'Download TM Results.' The results file, exclusive to your members, will be sent to you via email.
15) If you see an eye closed icon, this refers to the meet being hidden from the calendar view by the hosting club. For further information please contact the Host club.