This help guide is for Club Administrators to update committee members and their roles within Swim
1) Login to Swim Central and navigate to your Administration dashboard.
2) Select Club Information
3) From the Positions tab select '+' icon of the participant you wish to update
4) To remove the participant from the position add an 'end date' and Save
5) To add an additional participant select 'Add'
6) Begin typing the name of the participant to search.
If their name does not show confirm they are registered with Swim Central
7) Select the participant and then 'Next' and 'Confirm'.
8) Create their four-digit Administrator PIN, and then select 'Save'.
9) This will add their name to the ‘Active’ list.
10) To add an email for the position select Edit and complete the position email field.
This can be the participants email or a club email.
11) To Add a Position select 'Add Position'.
12) Select position type
13) Add the position name
14) Add an email. This can be their personal or a club email (optional).
15) Select next and confirm the details then select 'Save'
16) To view the Member's details select the 'person' icon .