Clubs are able to approve or decline refund requests that have come through from members or meet attendees. Please note for Membership refunds, the State will need approve the State component to complete the full refund process.
1) Login to Swim Central and select 'Administration'
2) Enter your Family Pin and your Administrator Pin
3) Upon landing on your club dashboard, a notification on the right hand panel will pop up saying
'There is # purchase refund requiring assessment'
4) Select the notification which will take to a list of refunds that are requiring approval.
5) Select the approval you wish to action, and the details will show on the right hand panel
Membership Refund Request:
- Click on the Green 'Thumb Up' icon to approve
- A pop up a screen will display asking how much to refund back. You will be presented with 2 options
- you can choose to refund the whole membership amount or a partial amount. The partial amount is calculated based on how many months of the membership have already been used.
Event Refund Requests:
- Click on the Green 'Thumb Up' icon.
- A pop up screen will display asking how much to refund back.
- We suggest you approve the full amount, however, this will not include any transaction fees.