This is a guide for club admin/organisations to be able to see a quick view of how their club is performing for the current month. The information is updated each day at 4am and will display tallies for the previous fully completed day. Below are some explanations on the different graphs located on a club's Reporting Dashboard.
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Family Pin if required.
2) Select Reporting and you will see the following graphs on your club's reporting dashboard for the current month.
- Shows the top 3 revenue earning categories (Memberships, Events, Tickets, Merchandise, Development & Training, Insurance)
'Other’ is a rollup of any remaining categories
Percentage in heading is a comparison, current month vs this time previous calendar year. Eg Oct 2021 vs Oct 2020
- If you have sales that generated no revenue such as $0.00 Memberships, the category will still show but it won’t have any data in it.
- If you don’t have any sales for a given product type category it won’t be presented
Members by Product
- Top 4 products which create a relationship with the club and held by active members. Please hover over to see full product name.
- Everything else is rolled up into ‘Other’
Total Members - New vs Existing
- Indication of club membership, only active members are considered
This does not include pending approval, pending payment, force expired or suspended memberships
- New – Anybody who has bought a membership with your club in the last 6 months but has never held a membership with you previously.
- Existing – Anybody who is outside of the above condition
Members by Age
- Club/Organisation members by age brackets
- ‘Unknown’ includes no birth dates
Members by Gender
- Currently available Gender Types
- Unknown is any member that has not selected a gender in their profile