This is a guide for club admin/organisations to be able to see a quick view of how their club is performing for the current month. Below are some explanations on the different graphs located on a club's Reporting Dashboard.
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Administration Pin and your Family Pin if required.
2) Select Reporting and you will see the following graphs on your club's reporting dashboard for the current month.
- Shows the top 3 revenue earning categories (Memberships, Events, Tickets, Merchandise, Development & Training, Insurance)
'Other’ is a rollup of any remaining categories
Percentage in heading is a comparison, current month vs this time previous calendar year. Eg Oct 2021 vs Oct 2020
- If you have sales that generated no revenue such as $0.00 Memberships, the category will still show but it won’t have any data in it.
- If you don’t have any sales for a given product type category it won’t be presented
Members by Product
- Top 4 products which create a relationship with the club and held by active members. Please hover over to see full product name.
- Everything else is rolled up into ‘Other’
Total Members - New vs Existing
- Indication of club membership, only active members are considered
This does not include pending approval, pending payment, force expired or suspended memberships
- New – Anybody who has bought a membership with your club in the last 6 months but has never held a membership with you previously.
- Existing – Anybody who is outside of the above condition
Members by Age
- Club/Organisation members by age brackets
- ‘Unknown’ includes no birth dates
Members by Gender
- Currently available Gender Types
- Unknown is any member that has not selected a gender in their profile