This help guide is for Race Secretaries and Coaches wanting to enter relay teams into upcoming swim meets. Only club position holders are able to nominate and process purchase orders.
Before you can enter a relay you need to link the meet to your club's calendar. Click here for instructions.
For instructions on nominating a team for a medley relay click here
For instructions on nominating a team for a mixed medley relay click here
- From your personal dashboard , select 'Administration' and navigate to your club dashboard.
- Ensure you have the correct club/organisation for which relay teams are being created and entered.
- Select Events and from Events Dashboard, select the meet you are looking to enter teams to compete.
- From the Event Dash, turn on the toggle for Relays Only to view only the sessions with relay races available for entry.
- To view the list of events select the correct session
- Select Details of the event you want to enter
Nominating a Freestyle Relay Team
- Click on Team +
- The system will automatically show your 4 fastest qualifying swimmers from fastest to slowest on the right screen indicated by a star next to their time.
- To add a swimmer to your team, click on the swimmer's name once. The padlock will appear if the swimmer is already listed for another team in the same event.
- To delete a swimmer from your team, select the bin icon.
- The arrow keys allow the user to move a swimmer up to or down to the next leg.
- Confirm the Export toggle is on – this is required to export your team including the reserves to Meet Manager.
- At the bottom of the screen is the minimum participants required for each Team Export. You will not be able to select ‘Nominate’ if you do not meet the minimum required number of participants for that event.
- Recalculate - clears the swimmers in the nominee screen and populates the 4 fastest available and verified swimmers
- Confirm your Team then select Nominate to save your team. Repeat steps 7 to 15 to add extra teams to the same event
Nominating a Medley Relay Team
- Select the relay event you want to enter, click on Team +
- The system will automatically show your 4 fastest qualifying swimmers in the order of backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle.
- A list of backstroke swimmers will be the default stroke shown in the left-hand screen.
- To amend your team, you can search for swimmers via stroke type and or swimmer's name.
- To add a swimmer to your team, select stroke type and then click on swimmer's name.
- Select Nominate to save your team. Repeat steps 16 to 21 to add extra teams to the same event.
Nominating a Mixed Medley Relay Team
- Select the relay event you want to enter, click on Team +
- The system will NOT automatically load any swimmers on the right screen. However, Team Candidate details for a Mixed Medley team will be displayed.
- Search via a swimmer's name, gender or stroke type and select a swimmer to add to the team.
- Once you commence selection a selection criteria will be displayed at the bottom of the right screen
- Once you have selected your team, click on nominate/update to save your team & repeat steps 22 to 26 to add extra teams to the same event.
- Once you have nominated your teams, you can review them from the nominee's view under each event by clicking the Edit button. You can select the bin to delete the team if necessary.
- Select the black + trolley next to each team to add it to the entity cart.
This will create a purchase order for each team nomination
- When all teams you wish to nominate have a red + shopping trolley status please proceed to the Entity checkout. You can do this in one of two ways via the nomination screen (select the solid black trolley) or go to Legacy Home > Entity Cart
- In the Entity Cart you can view your relay purchase orders. Confirm or remove any purchase order
- Select Ts & Cs then Checkout.
You must click checkout to enter your teams regardless of method of payment.
- Depending upon the meet host's event set up they may enable offline payment for relay teams in addition to credit card payment.
- If you are paying by offline means you must click checkout and wait for the credit card page to load before exiting to your club dashboard. This will change the shopping trolley to a blue status (entity submitted & purchase order created pending payment.
- To pay by credit card please enter the details and select Purchase. A large green tick will show confirming that payment was successful. Generate an invoice if you require one.
- To View your nominated Teams and their status go to the Event > Extra Information and select Event Teams accordion.
- A list of your nominated teams will show. Note – only teams with Entry Completed or Pending Payment tag will be exported in the meet entry file.
In Club Cart: Club Administrator has completed a Team Nomination and it is in your Entity's cart. Only the Club Administrator who completed this step can proceed any further on the event team nomination
(go to Entity cart -> confirm Ts & Cs -> checkout)
Draft: Club administrator has selected 'Nominate' for an event team nomination. Only the Club Administrator who completed this step can proceed any further on the event team nomination.
(Select black + trolley next to team to add it to the Entity cart -> from the Entity cart ->
confirm Ts & Cs -> Checkout).
To obtain a list of attendees for the relay events go to Event Dash -> Reports -> Select Attendees Report. A report will be emailed which details the attendees and how many relay nominations. This is also visible from the Extra Information tab -> Attendees accordion. Select the individual and a list of their race nominations will display underneath. To view relay only swimmers, look for the relay only tag.
To obtain a list of attendees and their race nominations go to Event Dash -> Reports -> Select Nominations Report. A report will be emailed which details the attendees and the details of each relay nomination. This will also include any individual nominations they have. This is also visible from the Extra Information tab -> Attendees accordion. Select the individual and a list of their race nominations will display underneath.
To view a list of each team nominated for a relay go to Event Dash -> Reports -> Select Team Reports. A report will be emailed which details the Team Name, Team Alpha Character, Race Number, Race Name, Team Entry Time, List of Athletes Names, Event Cost and the payment Status.
Alternatively from the Extra Information tab -> Event Teams -> Select the Team -> Groups icon under Actions. A list of athletes will be displayed on the right screen