If you’re having difficulty logging in because you’ve forgotten your password or are unsure of your password, it’s important that you don’t re-register using a different email address. Simply follow the steps below to reset your password.
To Reset Your Password
1) From the Swim Central login screen select the 'Forgot Password?' option.
2) Enter your email address that was used to set up your Swim Central account into the ‘Your Email’ field,
3) Select 'Send Request'.
4) You will see a pop-up that lets you know the request was received
5) An email will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please check your spam/junk folders if you do not see an email in your inbox. Please note this can take up to 30 minutes
6) From the provided email select 'Reset'
7) This will open a ‘Reset Password’ screen within your internet browser.
8) Enter your email address in the ‘Your Email’ field and then enter your desired password, then select ‘Reset’. Your password will need to contain at least 8 characters, with at least 1 uppercase letter and 1 number.
9) You will be redirected to a ‘Your password has been reset’ screen.
10) Select ‘Return to Log In’ and complete the sign in process. You are now in Swim Central.
To Change Your Password
1) Login to Swim Central and select ‘Profiles’ then ‘View Profile’ for the Primary Account Holder and enter your PIN if required.
2) Select Edit Account
3) Select ‘Change Password’ and enter your old and new password then select
4) To confirm the change a message will display ‘Your Password has been changed’
5) Select ‘Return to Portal’ to navigate back to your profile.