Members will only be able to initiate a refund request on products that have been setup to allow refunds. It is recommended that you check the Entities refund policy as requests may be declined.
If the product contains higher entity components, (e.g. is a membership not a meet nomination) it will also require the higher entity to consider the refund request independently, and complete the approval process if granted.
Please note that once a refund request has been initiated for a meet nomination it will remove the entry from the meet and can only be cancelled by contacting your state administrator.
1) Login to Swim Central and from your family dashboard select the padlock at the top right corner and enter your PIN
2) From your dashboard, select the 'Order History' link
3) You will see a comprehensive list of all purchases. You have the option to filter the list by the date range or purchase status (All, Payment Pending, Approval Pending, Completed)
4) Select the purchase order and the details of the purchase order will show on the righthand side screen.
5) Select 'Request Refund' next to the product that you would like to request a refund for.
6) This request will be sent to the Club that you purchased the product from for approval.
7) Please ensure you contact the club advising them of the request and reason for the refund. If not provided your request may be declined
8) Please refer to the icons next to the line item in the invoice as this will display the progress of the refund request.