Members will only be able to initiate a refund request on products that have been setup to allow refunds. It is recommended that you check the Entities refund policy as requests may be declined.
If the product contains higher entity components, (e.g. is a membership not a meet nomination) it will also require the higher entity to consider the refund request independently, and complete the approval process if granted.
Please note that once a refund request has been initiated for a meet nomination it will remove the entry from the meet and can only be cancelled by contacting your state administrator.
1) Login to Swim Central and from your family dashboard select the padlock at the top right corner and enter your PIN
NB. If you are an individual not attached to a family group there will be no padlock or pin
2) From your dashboard, select the 'Order History' link
3) You will see a comprehensive list of all purchases. You have the option to filter the list by the date range or purchase status (All, Payment Pending, Approval Pending, Completed)
4) Select the purchase order and the details of the purchase order will show on the righthand side screen.
5) Select 'Request Refund' next to the product that you would like to request a refund for.
6) This request will be sent to the Club that you purchased the product from for approval.
7) Please ensure you contact the club advising them of the request and reason for the refund. If not provided your request may be declined
8) Please refer to the icons next to the line item in the invoice as this will display the progress of the refund request.
NOTE: If approved by the Club/State, refund amount/s will take up to 14 working days to return back to the credit card used in the original purchase.
If your credit card has changed since the original purchase and you have refunded a purchase:
- If the new credit card is with the same provider as the old card- the funds should be directed to the new card
- If the credit card has been replaced with a new provider, the old provider may hold on to the refund, or redirect back to Swim Central. We recommend contacting the provider for further details.