Government vouchers can pay for all or a portion of the purchase. Where there is still a balance remaining, members will need to pay with a credit card. **Where the voucher covers the entire purchase and there is a NIL balance, a member will still need to enter a credit card and accept the Terms and Conditions for the purchase. No charges will process to the card but the system will complete the transaction of assigning the membership and voucher redemption to the correct person.
Once a member has redeemed a voucher towards a purchase of a membership with your club, you can view and manage the status of the voucher claim in Swim Central:
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Administration Pin and your Family Pin if required.
2) From your club's dashboard select Legacy Home > Vouchers > Status tab. You will see a comprehensive list of all vouchers applied for product purchases with your club/organisation.
3) The list is filterable on date or voucher status and you can search by participant or voucher code.
Voucher status icons are
4) Check to see if you have any pending approval vouchers by clicking on the voucher state drop-down. Action the approval pending vouchers as required.
5) To export a full list of vouchers for filtering and sorting you can export the Vouchers Report by clicking the button at the top right of the Voucher Status tab. Swim Central will email you a copy of the current version of the vouchers list.
NSW ONLY - Automatic (API) Voucher Tracking
The Active Kids voucher itself is official at the time of purchase, meaning the club should automatically receive the $100 from Service NSW within 3 business days once this has been redeemed. A Reference number will generate automatically in the 'Reference" field by the Service NSW API. Funds will be sent from NSW Govt to Club Bank account approx 3 days after reference number is generated
By approving the voucher in the Vouchers section this will mean you are authorising Stripe to deduct the funds include SAL, State, Area and Club components from your club’s bank account. This will incur a 1.5% fee. The club component is deposited back into the account at a later date. This depends on your club's pay-out frequency.
6) Select the voucher and the details tab will display on the right.
7) Select Edit
8) Input the date the voucher was verified by a club/organisation administrator.
9) Input date the funds are received from the government to club/organisation account. A reference number should display confirming
10) Select Save > Approve
11) Within 24 to 48 hours the funds will be withdrawn and a clearance date will be shown on the details screen. A TR code will show under “Related Transactions”
Manual Voucher Tracking
12) Select the voucher and the details tab will display on the right.
13) Select Edit and enter a Reference Number
14) Enter the date the voucher was verified
15) Enter the date the voucher funds were received from the government
16) Select Save
17) Select Approve
By approving the voucher in the Vouchers section this will mean you are authorising Stripe to deduct the funds from your club’s bank account. This will incur a 1.5% fee as well.
18) Within 24 to 48 hours the funds will be withdrawn and a clearance date will be shown on the details screen. A TR code will show under “Related Transactions”
19) Selecting the 'Usage' tab will show you what product/membership the voucher has been used for