Swim Central allows clubs to set up a 'Come'n'Try membership product so that potential new members can participate in club activities such as club nights for a short duration ie 30 days. Should the new member wish to continue participating with the club, they will need to purchase a full membership product to continue.
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Family Pin if required.
2) From your Club Dashboard select 'Create Product'
3) Select 'Membership'
Membership Components Page:
4) Choose the correct component from the list displayed. (eg. Come'n'Try 30 Days).
If nothing displays, the membership components may not be setup as yet.
The details of the component will be displayed
- Available Dates (dates the Come'n'Try membership product is available to be purchased)
- Valid Dates (eg 30 Days)
PB: The Come'n'Try memebrship product is set to automatically expire at the end of the duration.
- Price of the component (this includes the SAL, State, Region and estimated fees)
- Select 'Next'
Membership Details Page
5) Product Name: Enter the name of the membership product. (eg Come'nTry 30 Days)
6) Product Short Name: This is the membership product name that will display on the digital membership card.
7) Description: A brief description of the membership product, which will show in the catalogue
8) What Product is this Replacing? For Come'n'Try membership products please leave this blank.
9) Are requirements needed to Purchase?
Toggle on if Documents or Accreditation is required.
If a Document or Accreditation is required to purchase the Come'n'Try membership product
Select 'Document Category' & 'Document type' & select 'ADD'
To remove select 'X' icon
10) Document Issued on Purchase
Toggle on if Documents are to be issued upon purchasing the Come'n'Try membership product
Select 'Document Category' & 'Document type' & upload your file then select 'ADD'
To remove select 'X' icon.
Once the product is purchased the document will be delivered to the parent's document library in Swim Central.
11) Available Dates: Enter the Start and End dates the Come'n'Try membership product is available in the store to purchase.
12) Valid Dates: This will show as Valid Expiry Days (eg 30 days) and is pre-set at the National level.
The membership prodcut is active for the pre-selected duration of time (i.e. 30, 60, 90 days) and automatically expires at the end of that duration
13) Eligible Age Group: Allows you to set any minimum or maximum age constraints
for the membership product. These are pre-set at a National and State level but your Club
can further restrict if required.
14. Component Only: Untick for Clubs
15. Hide From Requirements List Leave blank for wet members (e.g. Swimmers)
Once membership details are set, select 'Next'
Pricing Details Page: All the pricing details of the membership product will be set here:
16) Cost Price exGST: This is the cost of your Club’s Come'n'Try membership component.
If your Club is registered for GST, please take care to enter the cost excluding GST as Swim Central will add GST to the amount.
17) Product Constraints Upfront Payment, Non-Subscription, Refunds Allowed:
The product constraints are read only and inherited from State & National level and are applied to the product as relevant to your club.
18) Membership Discounts: If applicable toggle on to use this feature and complete:
Start Date and Finish Date the discount will be applicable
The discount amount (can be either a $ or a %)
Select the 'Add' button, to remove select 'X' icon
Please Note: Pop up warning message will display If you set up a discount = 100%
19) Pricing breakdown of bundled components
You will see an estimated breakdown of the total cost to your Members.
At this stage you can 'Save Draft' your membership product, however you will only have access to edit the product name, description, price and age.
or select 'Next' to continue.
Summary Page: The final screen allows you to check all the details of the Come'n'Try membership product.
Ensure you check each field is correct and use the 'Previous' button to go back if required.
Once you are happy with the membership product you can select
20) Save Draft: You product is saved as a draft and you can then return to it later.
21) Publish: You can no longer edit your membership product and it will be available to purchase in the store (as per the available dates).
If you save your draft and return to the product later you have the option to
Edit Product: return to the legacy workflow and update your product then save or publish
Delete: product is removed fully from the system. Only unpublished products can be deleted
22) Publish: From the availability accordion tick 'Publish and Finalise' and select 'Publish
You can no longer edit your membership product and it will be available to purchase
in the store (as per the available dates).