This help guide is for Club Administrators to turn off/on membership products that have been created
and make them unavailable/available for purchase by members from the Club product catalogue.
To make membership products unavailable for purchase, refer to the following steps.
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Family Pin if required.
2) From your club's dashboard select Products and a list of your live products (Products available in store to purchase) will be displayed
3) Select the product
4) Select the Extra Information tab
5) To remove the product from the catalogue select availability accordion
6) Untick 'Show in Catalogue'
7) Select Save
The 'Live' tag will be removed and the product will no longer be available to purchase from the store.
To make membership products available for purchase, refer to the following steps.
1) Select the product
2) Select the Extra Information tab
3) To make the product available to purchase from the catalogue go to Availability accordion
4) Tick 'Show in Catalogue'
5) select Save and a 'Live' tag will display next to the product
You may wish to leave 'Show in Catalogue' unticked in certain circumstances (e.g. a Life Member membership product would not be something that the member would select but something the club would provide to them and therefore you would not publish it in your catalogue).