Swim Central allows discounts to be applied to the Club’s component of membership products in
two different ways:
- Individual membership product discounts can be applied for a specified date duration
either a dollar amount or a percentage off the membership product price
- Volume discounts can be applied where multiple membership products are purchased as
part of a single transaction
This help guide is for Club Administrators to set up Volume Discounts.
Swim Central allows clubs to offer volume discounts for members paying for multiple membership
products at the same time. However, clubs are not required to offer discounts. The discount is for
the Club component only of the total membership price. Clubs cannot set discounts for
regional/area, State, and National level components.
Keep in mind Volume Discounts are for a certain number of membership products purchased at the
same time (e.g. if a parent has Y number of paying membership products (any combination) in their
shopping trolley they will received an X% discount for each of the Club’s membership products in the
Follow the steps below to setup Volume Discounts:
1) From your personal dashboard, select Administration and navigate to your club dashboard.
2) Select Legacy Home from the left hand navigation panel
3) Select the Discounts icon from your Legacy Home.
4) Select the 'Discount +' button and enter required information.
• Quantity Breakpoint: The number of membership products this discount will apply to (e.g. if
you enter 3 here, it will apply this discount to any shopping trolley with 3 x paying
membership products from your Club).
• Discount Percentage: The percentage discount that will be applied to your Club’s
membership product amount (not any included components) if the shopping trolley has the
5) Select Next to confirm the details of the discount you created then select Save.
You have now added a volume discount for anyone who’s trolley contains the number of products
you have specified in the above steps. Repeat for as many discounts that are required.
Please Note: Volume discounts will NOT apply to products set up with a $0 value and the discount is calculated before fees are applied.