This help guide is for Club/Organisation Administrators in NSW, NT, QLD, SA, VIC, TAS, and WA wishing to enrol in a Government Voucher program within Swim Central. Enrolment in a Government Voucher Program will allow club/organization members to pay for membership, registration, or participation fees using a government issued voucher. Eligible government voucher programs by State or Territory include the following:
NSW – Active Kids Vouchers
QLD – FairPlay Vouchers
SA – Sports Vouchers
VIC - Get Active Kids
TAS – Ticket to Play
WA – KidSport
Please note that some State Administrators may have enrolled club's into the appropriate Government Voucher Program. Please also follow steps below to confirm your club has been linked.
Some Government Programs have several rounds and the below process will need to be repeated for each round.
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Administration Pin and Family Pin
2) From your club's dashboard > select Legacy Home > Vouchers Icon
3) Successful participation by your club in the Government voucher program requires a verified bank account with direct debit enabled to be listed in Swim Central. Direct Debit enables the Swim Central payment gateway (Stripe) to debit a club account to meet payments and zero out negative balances.
4) Select 'Edit Account' to resolve any outstanding Stripe requirements. If you require assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Select Programs to see a list of available voucher programs. The list is sorted to show most recent program at the top.
Please note, a government voucher program can only be made available for participation by State and Territory Administrators. If you do not see a valid government voucher program for your State or Territory, please contact your administrators for additional help.
6) Click on the drop-down arrow to see the program information including the Terms and Conditions.
7) Scroll to the bottom and select Join Program.
8) Underneath you will see confirmation that your club is currently participating in the voucher program
9) Link membership products by selecting 'Setup Products'
10) A list of eligible products for voucher purchases will be listed.
11) Click the Link icon next to the product to allow this product to be purchased with a
government voucher. A green circle with a white tick will appear to the left of the product name to indicate that it has been set to eligible.
12) Products with a green tick in the ‘Customer Can Purchase’ column indicate products that are currently available in the store for purchase.
13) To unlink a product at any time, select the unlink icon next to the product.
For every linked product, you will see a verification pop up at the bottom of the screen to confirm that the process is complete and the product can now be purchased with a government voucher.