This help guide is for Club/Organisation Administrators in NSW, NT, QLD, SA, VIC, TAS, and WA wishing to enrol in a Government Voucher program within Swim Central. Enrolment in a Government Voucher Program will allow club/organization members to pay for membership, registration, or participation fees using a government issued voucher. Eligible government voucher programs by State or Territory include the following:
NSW – Active Kids Vouchers
QLD – FairPlay Vouchers
SA – Sports Vouchers
VIC - Get Active Kids
TAS – Ticket to Play
WA – KidSport
Please note that some State Administrators may have enrolled club's into the appropriate Government Voucher Program. Please also follow steps below to confirm your club has been linked.
Some Government Programs have several rounds and the below process will need to be repeated for each round.
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Family Pin if required
2) From your club's dashboard > select Finance or Products > Vouchers
3) Successful participation by your club in the Government voucher program requires a verified bank account with direct debit enabled to be listed in Swim Central. Direct Debit enables the Swim Central payment gateway (Stripe) to debit a club account to meet payments and zero out negative balances.
4) From the Vouchers Dashboard select 'Edit Finances' and/ or 'Update Account' to resolve any outstanding Stripe requirements. If you require assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Select Programs to see a list of available voucher programs. The list is sorted to show most recent program at the top.
Please note, a government voucher program can only be made available for participation by State and Territory Administrators. If you do not see a valid government voucher program for your State or Territory, please contact your administrators for additional help.
6) Click on the '+' to see the program information
7) If you have not met the requirements of the program please complete these steps.
8) Once you meet the requirements of the program an 'Eligible' tag will display.
9) Proceed to the Ts & Cs and select agree then 'Join Program'.
10) You will see a 'Joined' tag display confirming your club is participating in the voucher program
10) Under the accordion "Linked products' a list of eligible products for voucher purchases will be listed.
11) Click 'Link' next to the product to allow this product to be purchased with a
government voucher. A 'Linked' tag will display showing the product is linked.
12) To unlink a product at any time, select 'Unlink' next to the product.
13) Products with a 'Live' tag indicate products that are currently available in the store for purchase.
For every linked product, you will see a verification pop up at the bottom of the screen to confirm that the process is complete and the product can now be purchased with a government voucher.