Once your member has completed the purchase for their membership product, to fully activate the membership, and fully process payment, they will need to upload the required documents within 5 days of the membership purchase to give the club administrator time to approve the document as meeting the conditions of the purchase. If the document is not uploaded and approved within 6 days, the membership purchase is cancelled and they will be required to step through the purchase and upload process again.
NB: Any bundle contributor can now view, download, and approve document requirements; this includes Regions, States and National entities.
To Approve the document:
1) Login to Swim Central > Select Administration > Enter your Family Pin if required.
2) Select Finance from the left-hand menu > Approvals > Purchase Approvals.
3) A list of approvals will display with the name of the purchaser and the date of purchase. Please note that if the member is under 18, the name that appears here will be their guardian/parent member.
4) Open the accordion
5) A list of required documents uploaded for the member and its associated product will be displayed.
6) Not Provided Status: The document is not uploaded. Please follow up with the purchaser as the document needs to be uploaded and approved within 6 days, if not completed, the membership purchase is cancelled and they will be required to step through the purchase and upload process again.
7) Not Verified: The document has been uploaded and can be viewed to check that it is correct by clicking the download button.
8) Providing that the document is correct, select Approve.
9) The status will change to verified, and the member is now approved for the purchased membership.
An email will be sent to the purchaser advising them
'Hi Parent Name, Just letting you know that your Purchase Order, totalling $170.00, from 19-10-2021 has changed state to Completed. If you require any assistance relating to this change, please do not hesitate to contact your Principal Membership Provider. Warmest Regards, Swim Central Message Bot'
10) If there are multiple products with document requirements on the same purchase order, once all have been uploaded and approved then all the products become active and payment is processed. If one of the products fails to have the document uploaded and approved by the 6th day, that single product will be cancelled and all other remaining products become active and payment is processed.
11) Expired: The document uploaded has expired and a new document needs to be uploaded by the purchaser.
12) If the document uploaded has the incorrect Document category or Document Type, this can be corrected by selecting Documents button > locate the purchaser from the list > select the document > Edit.
13) Update the information > select save
The Process for the parent:
1) Parent purchases the membership with document requirements > the purchase order will have the purchase status as 'Approval Pending'
2) 2 Emails will be sent > first email advising that the purchase is 'Approval Pending'
3) The second email advising what documents need to be uploaded.
4) Once the documents have been uploaded a notification will appear in the club's notifications on the Admin Dashboard
5) Once all documents have been approved on the purchase order an email will be sent to the purchaser confirming the purchase order has changed to complete.
NB. There is no email advising the purchaser if a product or purchase order is cancelled but they can check the purchase order under their order history