This help guide is for Club Administrators wanting to 'Suspend' or 'Force Expire' a membership with
their Club in Swim Central.
Force Suspend will suspend the relationship and membership benefits until it is reversed.
Force Expiry will cancel the relationship and all membership benefits with the club and member
permanently. This cannot be reversed. The member will have to repurchase a membership to obtain a
new relationship with the club.
1) Login to Swim Central and navigate to your club's dashboard
2) Select 'Members'
3) Type the 'Name' or 'E-mail' of the member
4) Select the 'Member'
5) Select the Extra Information tab
6) Select the the appropriate membership.
7) Tick the relevant checkbox Force Suspension or Force Expiry
8) Select 'Save'
Force suspension can be reversed by simply selecting the membership and unticking the
FORCE EXPIRY IS NOT REVERSABLE
The membership will now display a Suspended or Forced Expired Tag